R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PTI EVO 2 Revolution
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 11:39 PM
utieh
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

yes..perhaps i am a little bit to critical.
for the suspension, it is now atleast 3 years i see all of its evolution, they changed a lot, but they had always been choosing very complicated solution for the susp.design , it's why i cannot be very objective...did they try something simpler? i can't help thinking they didn't but perhaps i am wrong .
for the trans./batt. pos., i ve just said it was a mix of those 3 cars .
did the engineer explained to one of you the advantages of his creation over the concurence.I am not objective because i never see this car win actually they don't have a real factory driver able to make A-main, but for me it is also a negative point, if they spent so much time and money into the making of this car they should do the same thing for their communication like hiring a good driver, making advertising during the races and in the magazine, especially since PTI is helping them, it is like they did the job half the way(it is a typical french default and it's why i am a little bit sceptic).i know this costs a lot for a small brand like them, but they have to show that they exist (and they can win) .