R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shop that sells Lap counter
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 04:57 AM
rampal
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

nope. AMB does not make personal lap counter as far as i know.

you have I think three choices available:

1) Orion Pro LCS lapcounter... (I sold one on Monday... i you had posted this before, perhaps you would have been interested.... and I'm Spain and go from time to time to Portugal)

2) Spektrum telemetry: similar to orion, but the other way around. If you don't have speltrum already, doesn't worth the money.

3) Robitronic: initially intended to mini-z, this is an affordable solution for a group of friends that want to race... you need a laptop and the starter set, for 2 meters wide lanes... it comes with three transponders and is aroun 300-400 euros. each additional transponder is about 30 euros and additional receiving sensors for the infrared bridge are around 40 euros.

the cheaper, get a second hand Orion pro LCS. If you have some friendds on the same situation and you usually meet and race together, the robitronic is much more fun. problems starts when the guy who has the bridge and the laptop doesn't show up because he's with the girlfriend....

PM me and i can give you a call... at the end It wasn't possible to me to go to Sintra to check the race field...