R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Steve "The Evicerator" Weiss
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Steve Weiss
The Evicerator

Chumanji,

I would first check to make sure that all of the wires are still fully seated into the sensor harness connector... if one of those wires is not fully seated (or perhaps even broken/pinched) from the crash it can cause problems like what you have described.

Also make sure that none of the main power wires (or the tabs on the motor) are shorted against one another... that can cause further damage or problems like what you are experiencing.

If there do not seem to be any external connection or shorting issues it is possible that something got damaged in the motor internally and at that point I would recommend sending it in to us for evaluation.

The following link should tell you everything you need to do in order to send back in your motor to us:

http://www.teamnovak.com/cs/index.html

Originally Posted by chumanji
I have a 6.5R with GTB SC. Took a really hard hit the other day, now my motor is cogging really bad. Most of the time I have to give it a push to get it going...and I notice its top speed is about 70% of before the hit. I open the motor, nothing is bend or breaken. I tried another GTB SC and its the same thing...so I know it something within the motor...senors?

Is there anything else I could check or do? Thx