R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EP4200's
Thread: EP4200's
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 02:02 PM
brians11
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
I pride myself for starting threads that usually gets a heavy hitter or two to pass through on the "reading tip". But, this topic by far has raised the roof. On one (possibly two) sides, you have either faulty charging methods working in tandem with operator error and the other, potential bad customer service coupled with a bad batch of cells.....man, ish is getting deep.
Just a quick question, Where is the bad customer service and bad batch of cells? Kevin helped this guy out, showed him a method for charging and equalizing, which worked, then somehow it didn't work on Vic's equipment. Brad is lied to, and Vic admitted this, but this is bad customer service? It's hard to diagnose a problem when you don't have all the info... Would you take your car into service b/c it won't start and tell the tech I just filled it with gas, I know it has gas when you know it has no gas in it and expect the shop to fix it somehow? come on now... this wasn't the place to get anything solved, but to try to bring Brad down for something that isn't his doing is just wrong...