R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Axiom Motors
Thread: Axiom Motors
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 07:27 PM
happybean
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by burnouts
Dave the refund request should of come through as a partial refund not the whole amount. I only wanted a refund for the 6 non supplied motors.
You have said for the last 2 weeks that a refund is due but i am still waiting.
But i do thank you for posting the missing facts i didn't which makes my post clearer to understand.

I ordered on the 23rd July you emailed soon after saying you didn't have all the motors in stock but would try and supply all the order. I had emailed you about what was happening and was still under the impression that you still knew where to buy the rest of these motors.
Imagine my surprise when they turn up on the 24th August and only four have been supplied.
I have since contacted you multiple times about the order and was told a refund is coming each time.
It's now 2nd September and no refund.

I know every supplier will eventually have an issue with suppling goods, but it's the way things are dealt with that makes the difference.

This has been a good and bad experience ordering from you.

Good
i like the motors
you did supply the last 2 armetures in stock at no cost. Thanks

Bad
i am sitting here being forced to suck a 161 dollar bill.

I will post if this gets resolved as feedback should be left both ways
I'm still waiting for a $400.00 deposit check from my last apartment from 3MONTHS ago!!! If you have been e-mailing AND PM'ing Dave then I don't see any reason to post here.....except for all of us too see.........if that's the case then your open to my opinion........."RELAX". AND you got extra gear out of the deal????

Larry