R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Electric 1/8th Scale conversion kits.
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 12:26 PM
markhat250
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

"Bottom line for me is that my lap times are better. I finish more races and I make A-mains"

....and this being at the point you are at THIS point in the game. Can you imagine a better, more efficient, electric car than you drive now??!! Can you imagine if everyone was on this page that you were racing against in that A-Main? Jeez...the competion would be intense!! People would win because they can drive, not because they were the only ones left on the track. I'm an old motocrosser, and for the most part, you lost or won because of you!! Not because of mechanical failures. This is my frustration with R/C cars. The intensity is for sure there, which is why I love it, but having everyone finish the race, and real head to head action is what I feel a reliable electric 1/8 scale will do to this sport!!

But the electric 1/10 scale trucks are already at this point. It just so happens that I suck at electric truck . I feel WAY more in tune with my life when driving my 8ight. So when I say "do to this sport", I really should say "do to the 1/8 scale class". The 1/10th scales are already there I feel. The competion that is, due to less flame outs and DNF's.

I'm your biggest fan. Now get to work