R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mamba max lipo cut-off
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 01:46 AM
C_Suzuki
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Drift Demon

I have hardwired the motor & you can just see the orion lipo in the background. I was using those 2 fans you see there, but found they took alot of runtime, so now im just opting for the 1 40m 5v fan and connecting it via the rx.

kuzo - you might be right there mate. It sorta sounds like that, but i really need to check with a multimeter. But if that is the case, & the cells need to be balance, do you think it will solve the problem?

If thats the case, the voltage is dipping below cut-off under load, im sticking to the 6v cut-off rather than no cut-off. It tended to do this alot with the auto cut-off aswell, alot more compared to the 6v cut-off...

I have actually noticed when the batt is low, & i half throttle it from a stand still, i can hear the motor start off low, then get its correct revs, if you understand what i mean!

i got mine set a 6.3v and im running a 6200mah lipo so usually i never get down that low, adn auto lipo just sets the cut off at 6.3v and why are you running fans if you gearing is right you shouldnt need fans