R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - which 4.5 brushless motor....
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 09:33 PM
bxpitbull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

BlackedOut, please note that I said IN MY OPINION. If everyone at your track has switched over to LRP, that means they are following one dude that won and they are probably mimicking him, hoping that his set-up works in their cars lol. I said I RAN both, and IN MY OPINION. If you disagree, tsk tsk for you. Novaks run cooler and with their 13mm, tuning options will be increased even more so. Not to mention, something goes wrong, their customer service blows LRP out of the water. I did however, give LRP props on timing options and the ability to remove the sensor wire. The choice is yours, excellent product with excellent customer service or "the other guy...Hello"<----from the Quiznos commercial. I am hearing really good things about Orions motors though. I expect Marcos J to pop in any minute now.

As for the ESC's, programming, I give the edge to LRP. But for reliability, power, throttle response, braking and overall killer looks (hey I like Orange).....GTB, GTB, GTB. Cant wait til Novak drops the mini version so I can dump this friggin Mamba.