R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 200mm nitro touring car hot again!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 08:33 AM
bvoltz
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by va_connoisseur
I didn't take it wrong. Trust me, I am the King of sardonic humor. Hell, Michael Vick only lives 20 minutes from my parents, we could get him to Turn Marshall your event...

Seriously though, getting them a 2 minute spot on TV is where the local interests starts. I'm an avid fisherman and I can tell you, I have logged a many of Sunday morning, watching fishing/hunting shows while making breakfast.
Vick would look funny chained to the marshall spot.. (treat him like he treated the dogs... LMAO)

Fishing and R/C that is a confussing combination, but hey if you like it, I'm in support of that...

What I would like to see is a 25K shoot out of Nitro Sedan (only) on ESPN, the A main (15 cars, not 10 or 12 and a good size track), 45 mins and the Bud girls working the event. Now how do we make that happen. Hell I do not care about the loction in the US, or who can make it happen, just let's do it... I really think that ESPN would give it a try if we could find the contact at ESPN.. You know with money on the table like that you would get a great A Main of drivers and I can not think of a beer company that would not do this.. as long as you have a beer tent...

Last edited by bvoltz; 08-22-2007 at 08:52 AM.