Thread: Rc10ntc3
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 09:33 AM
highwayman
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Radio Interference

Originally posted by dvargas
Today i was driving my NTC3 and i got radio interference and it took off on me, and was doing donuts and it smacked the concrete curb and then i had to dive after the car and grab it and shut it off before it went top speed into a wall of concrete OUCH!!!

when i shut it down and inspected it i found that my drive shaft got bent, so i just ordered one. and do you know where i can get aluminum anodized blue shock towers????

What is causing this darn radio interference?????? I am going to get either the Airtronics MX-3 FM system or the JR XR3i FM system. which do you guys recommend. i want to put a stop to radio interfernce before some serious damage happens.

any help would be good. this is the 4th time i have had radio interferece.

there are a lot of reasons why you might have radio interference... since i guess your playing in a parking lot, there might be electrical poles overhead, coupled with the fact that you're using an am radio... am is prone to radio glitches.

both radio's are ok, personally i use a k.o. propo... from your two choices, i'd say the airtronics for its ease of use...