R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Gas powered 1/12th pan car
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 06:17 AM
bakaguyjean
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I understand now that you havent driven it why you might be looking for some more adjustments. One of the things about the car is its pretty simple in design. One thing i have thought about the front suspension is i might be able to cut down some F103 springs and use them. Tamiya made a set of three different spring settings and I might be able to get these to work. Also the rear Spada suspension might be able to use F103 front springs. I have also thought about putting something in the rear spring hole on top of the spring to make it a little more compressed. Really all of these ideas are just thoughts. And will be running my car stock for a while as i have to learn the circut better before i can even notice these small changes.
Just going with the pack but it seems that most of the guys will be trying different tires to solve any handleing issues. It could be possible that the limited suspension on the Spada isnt needed at all.
It would be great to get more Spada pictures on here. It would also be nice to let people know where you bought your car as the Spada isnt in the States right now. It might help more people take the plunge.