R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What's up with all the product and personal bashing?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:43 AM
bxpitbull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Thanks for the props. As many have experienced in many threads and other forums, I say stuff to be a bit of a catalyst, a rabble rouser. Maliciousness is not my intent, but in the midst of creating angst, if people can read what they type before they hit enter, they will see how NOT serious all of this is. Fodder, banter, time passing, and on some threads, informative. Thats all this is. Some instances we can disagree, hell, we can debate. But, the line in the sand is drawn when something is said clearly out of jest, just for one being an inciter and he is taken serious. At times, I do it to break the monotony, to be a bit of the "court jester". There have been times, I have been absolutely shut down (syndrome, I owe you one), but at the end of the day, its all over toy cars. Big ass kids having fun with remote control cars. If people keep it in that regard, less people would get bent out of shape. I too, have had my feathers ruffled, but you know what, I leave the thread. Tis all.