R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T2'008
Thread: Xray T2'008
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Drew_Cat
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bobby Flack
I haven't read everything here because I really can't believe some of the ignorant people but I will say a few things. First, I'm sure just about every club racer would run the same lap times with a FK04, 05, a T2 or a '007. Sure the 04 might not be as shiny but its still going to get the job done. If all you care about is having the latest and greatest and you run Xray, well, you will have something new to buy every year. I'm not sure how that could be killing the class but like i said there sure are some ignorant people on here. How many people bought 07' full sized cars? Are you going to bitch and complain when they release the '08 version........ probally not. So why is it different with an rc car????????

Just my .02...

Also a few people have commented but from what i've seen its the bulkheads, top deck, towers, and shocks (shorter) that are different, thats about all I know. That was what some guys had a the Reedy Race so it could have changed since then.
Hey Bobby, You make a good point. The only problem I have with rc car companies RELEASING new cars every year or so is that it gets harder and harder to get parts for the older cars. With the full size cars i can get parts for cars as old as 20 Years back very easily.Just my .02...if this was the case with rc cars then i think more people would be less hesitant to hold on to their older cars.