R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Should brushed motors be allowed in the stock class?
Old 08-10-2007, 06:03 PM
mac853
Tech Master

Honestly, if the brush' smoke are really hazardous or not i am not really care, so i always caught 2nd hand smoke everywhere in my downtown are just enough affect my health, so i always felt breathing unconfortably, i know in US and EU area have a lot of non smoke zone, instead of mine.
Anyway i want with other competitors to convince the stewards of my downtown to allow using BL in stock races, maybe approved next year, because i always enjoy racing without worry so much the chassis setup because our track have so lack of traction with mod races, so I want also to have less troublesome in motor maintenance, like my signature, my racing spirit!!
Spending less money for brushed so change to brushless, maybe it's a big deal, as i see in other viewpoint, the racers becoming lazier, like me.
But we must also care the "others" which didn't want to purchase brushless and keeping brushed motors, so the race regs. must change something to satisfying these 2 kinds of people to be fair, unless some of them will give up from the race, the track become empty.

Last edited by mac853; 08-10-2007 at 07:04 PM.