R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New xr80 owner needs some advice
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Devilhorse
Tech Rookie

nah very little to no breaking unless someone spins. So far the engines are holding up really well. They are a blast. We are hoping to get them dialed in a break the track record. We have already tied it and thats with stock setup very little pratice and very hot temps. They are well worth the money.

One of my other buddies actually owns a hobby shop and can get parts pretty easily but they have like a $20 minimum on shipping so its really not worth ordering a $5 part and putting that kind of shipping on it. He trys to wait until he has several items to order to make it worth the shipping and he just placed an order a few days before I bought my car. He keeps some stuff but the case I am looking for he put on his car. He only ordered one to see what they were before he bought several. He can get me one but it maybe a couple of weeks and I was looking for something I could get my hands on now.

I have not tried to call power racing yet only emailed but my buddy says they are really helpful and that they are in the process of redoing there site so they may not be getting the emails. As for larrys not sure. They have a big list of parts but I ordered some stuff last Friday and they have not confirmed the order or sent me anything. When I goto the site and track the order it just says oder status new. When ordered it said ships within 1 to 3 business days. Also sent them a couple of emails about some parts I did not see listed and no answer. Oh Well guess I can run without it but if anyone has another source I would like to know it.