R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - getting out sale
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 02:14 AM
Eccentric
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Poor Boy Racing
Still no reply from this guy. Anyone know him...

That's not good. His profile shows his last activity here on 7/30/07. I hope you don't get screwed. You paid what, around three bills for a brand new novarossi plus 21-7bt? That was a good deal, hopefully not too good...

This caught my attention, as I finaly recieved something from a member here (not this seller though) that I had paid for (via Paypal) on 7/19 (same day as you). Through limited contact he kept asuring me that it'd been shipped. His last communication to that effect (and last activity according to his profile) was on 7/30. It just arrived this monday (8/06) and the shipping lable stated that the postage was paid on 8/02, three days AFTER the last time he'd told me it'd already been shipped.

Obviously there were problems (personal, financial, whatever...) that delayed shipping. If he'd been up front with me I'd have not worried so much. Thankfully he wasn't ripping me off (the item was at least as good as described), but was just shadey in the comunication department...

I hope you get your engine soon, and in the condition described. I was worried about getting ripped off for two bills...another Franklin would have been even worse...

Good luck dude. Keep us posted.