R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Gas powered 1/12th pan car
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 09:29 AM
YR4Dude
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bakaguyjean
You shure can here is a link to my shop.
http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/rc-rainbow/index.html
And you can just e-mail me here
[email protected]
I can just make an invoice via Paypal. I have to put a few of the spares on our web shop still but we have most of the spares.We just havent got the Hop ups yet. You might want to wait untill we get the hop ups in to save on shipping.
You can see the Spada spares by searching SD0 in the little search window on the front page. All of the Spada parts start with SD0. MOst of the spares are pretty cheap.
Sorry to plug my own shop but im really jumping feet first with the Spada as i really like it.
First of all, I want to thank you for providing a link to your shop. So far my only sources in Asia are the online shops from Hong Kong or Singapore. However, I want to comment that it would be more helpful if you would have an English version of the website. I'm sure many would be shopping online at your site from all over if there was an English version page. I noticed that this is a problem with almost all Japanese websites with products that has worldwide appeal. Is it because there is a resistance to providing a page in an alternate language or does it have something to do with limitations on marketing your products beyond the domestic market?

As I had mentioned on this thread before, I don't care when this car will reach the U.S. market because someone in Asia where it is available can offer it online. If that is you then please pm me a full listing of parts available as well as the kit part# and price so that I may send you my order.

Thank you.

BTW if you have Kawada parts, I would be interested in that as well.