R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TA05MS vs TRF415 MSXX
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:25 PM
rampal
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by m3ndo5a
I race in North Carolina (Rosewood/ RDU/ Bragg) and Yes it get hot here....The outside temp is normally around 93-99 outside.

I did not mount my BL ESC on the other side because I wanted to keep the balance left to right...putting that BL ESC on the Rear deck add alittle uneven weight lift, very little but enough that I do not like it.....maybe a GTX or KO C2 would not matter...

The cheapest I've seen this kit was $329+28 to ship @ rc model in hong kong it took about 5 days to get for it sat at customs for two days.

I made one error putting this car together...on the Layshaft .....I put the layshaft lock adapter on backward. I do not know how much performance loss I suffered but it was some loss. I will know this weekend.

I do not have the mini SPK receiver and have no plans on getting one...I will be going back to my AHRS 302f receiver with 502fh module (worth every penny)on my Kopropo....I got better response out of cars....Throttle and Steering.

Choose wisely TA05 MS or TRF415

If your lucky find aTRF415 MS and Hybrid it with the newer parts.

Hey, i've seen you put the air scoop on it too... I ordered it as well, together with the carbon bumper holder and 42mm titanium turnbuckles.... just for bling anyway and, perhaps, if I put the GTB exactly as I have it on my 415 scoop, it will be a fast way to change motor/esc