R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rc10ntc3
Thread: Rc10ntc3
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 05:27 PM
NTC3NUT
Tech Fanatic

Swen,
That's a plastic aftermarket wheel distributed sy Schumacher. I have one on my M8 & my 3PK. They're nice, but billet would be better.

Fastharry,
Not good enough to switch, but definetly good enough to pick one up. On Saturday while practicing they where having trouble keeping up on the straights, and I honestly think they benifit from the belt drag when cornering. I am forever having to correct for overshooting a turn, I think I'll add a little drag brake for the next race weekend and see what happens. As for durability, all these guys spent the extra cash when assembling their MTX-3's, universals, aluminum braces & brackets, better chassis, lightened shafts, ect.. Not stock by anymeans (if you've seen the car up close in box stock form some of the parts just have a very cheep feel/look to them). They all tell me anyone can drive the car & do well, but I think the driver is the most important factor. One of our group bought a Serpent 705, MS modded .12, ect., spent big cash, and he hated it. He ran 2 qualifiers with the brand new package and put it up for sale. All depends on the driver.