R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TT-01 not included parts
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 12:25 AM
battlecat
Tech Initiate

Exclamation Halp

wow thanks guys for all the info!

I'm going to the hobby store tomorrow to get some ball bearings!!!

I also want to get:

- transmitter (pistol grip? yes no?) not sure if I should buy it online though
I'm looking at towerhobbies.com and found this Futaba 2PL for $70usd... I just want to know if the servo, receiver and transmitter it comes with will work with my car

- 7.2V batteries. I found these 2400mAh 6cell nicd bateries there... will they work and last longer than 1500mAh? I was wondering why you guys suggested 1500maH and not higher.. any particular reason? they are $40 so I guess that's pricey, but if they last me 30 mins then I think they'd be worth it...
does anyone know how many times they can be recharged in their lifetime? and can someone explain why minicooper said "With one lipo battery you can reuse it multiple times throughtout the day" because I thought any nicd can be reused multiple times throughout the day?

- I found a Tamiya servo also here, will it work? I would probably rather get the transmitter that comes with servo, receiver etc. if it works. $35

- Also found a Tamiya receiver $37

- these ball bearings say they're for the TL01, so will they work with the TT01? I'm guessing yes. $25.

- can't seem to find "55spur gear/25 pinnion gear" on towerhobbies.com... anyone know where I can get them from? I don't really understand how spur and pinnion gears work

thanks

Last edited by battlecat; 07-28-2007 at 12:38 AM.