R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fastlane Raceway
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Z
Tech Master

Originally Posted by evostyle
Anyone from KC / Fastlane coming to the ROAR regional this weekend?

I realize that Shane and Randy have a great place to race as I have personally raced there multiple times and have brought loads of racers along with me.

I find it a little discouraging that after a year and a half NO ONE from KC (other than I believe StewartFan) has even made it out to Evolution Raceway. Our track is on the west side of STL and only about 200 miles away from Fastlane. Probably a 3 hour drive. It's not like we're racing in a parking lot. Our track is by far one of the nicest in the country! I have raced EVERYWHERE, no joke ( SOCAL, NORCAL, Dallas, Las Vegas, NYC, Cinncy, Racine, Chicago, Memphis, KC, Tulsa, Springfield, OKC, and many others. And have used this information to help build an awesome place to race. Hopefully, you'll have a chance to experience a professional track like Evolution. If the track won't bring you out to race then nothing will. Hope to see some support from the Kansas City group.

If you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with just shoot me a PM.

Larry Stone
I realize that this was dirrected to the KC guys (i guess you don't care about the NE guys) but, I know that there were at least 3 from KC at your track earlier this year. There were also 3 from NE. I believe that there have been 3 from ST louis at NE this year and the same three at KC. Sounds like we are all even. The problem is that everyone I have talked to that has been to your track says that they don't want to go back. Some of it is peoples opinions of what a good track is. The other thing is that all we get from some of your guys (not the ones who have been to our races) is the attitude that you are better than the rest of us. That makes things fun! You guys say that you want to be part of MWS, HOA, and RC pro Series but you don't want to support them. That is supposed to be how this works, we all support each others tracks. Also, getting on here and crying about racers not coming to your track probably doesn't help.

Have a great race this weekend.

Z