R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEN CT4R
Thread: CEN CT4R
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 08:57 AM
rc_alan
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mrwilson
Alan, i dont plan to race the car nor bash it.. i bought a ct5, snap a belt.. and thats about it for that kit..

ill just put this on display or something.. run it every now and then.. but not rough..

suppppppport.. is a pain.. for cen..

hmmmm.. now... if i have the resources.. what to buy next.. the g4+ or the f180 of serpent the spp f180 is being sold in our LHS in verrrrry competive price.. roughly $900 USD for the RTR.

----

also.. i think you are right.. i posted and pm'ed a couple of ct4r users on cen forum.... hmm.. seems that no one responded.

----

Josh... is it possible for you to post some pictures of your CT4R?

tnx..
That question has been asked 1000 times on this thread... Ok, only a couple hundred... jk... It really depends on what you want to do. Do you want to race against others and be competitive or do you want to Bash around and get bored after awhile??? And as for that F180 by Serpent, That car is not for everyone... It's nice, but I would never race with it if I had one... It's more of a show piece and a car that brings the feel of F1 racing to RC for a select few... If you want to race and be competitive, 1. Go to you local track in your area if there is one and see what the local drivers are racing with. 2. Go to the local hobby shops and see what cars and parts they carry and support... Oh, and no "Hobby People" don't count as a real racers hobby store... lol 3. You can't go wrong with the top 5 companies, but if you're new to racing, drive what the other local racers are using at the track... You'll have much better track side support and you won't get lost in setting up your car either... That alone can save you from many head aches... I hope I answered your question...

RC_Alan

Last edited by rc_alan; 07-24-2007 at 03:14 PM.