R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 08:20 AM
pipester
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237
I want to thank my sponsers, McGhee for choosing to watch TV instead of racing and Novak for making Doug's ESC thermal when he was 10 seconds ahead so that I could 'win' the race on the last lap Mod Truck.

Ice, I think Brad is ready to move up into the 'Pro' 1/8 Buggy class. He placed third today and was putting some heat on Tommy for 2nd. Doug debuted a new Hyper 8 and it looked dialed today on his way to the win.

Steve Mac Returned after a 3 week hiatus to claim the Monster Truggy win.

Gas Truck: For the first 5 minutes it was anybodys race. Somehow, I prevailed, but really more like survived. Still, it was extremely fun to be back in Gas Truck and put another GT2 in the winners circle. Great truck. It made me look good.

Enough about racing . . . who won the wheelie contest? It was easily Pipsters (aka Jim) Wasp Rev .12 powered GT2. He could wheelie at least 20-25 feet and probably more like 40-50 feet. Insane!
Some time soon i'm going to have to drive your truck to see how it feels with the dinamite in it ! this is another one for the books Ed , I think it has too much !