R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3rd Annual R/C X Games, Minnesota
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:37 PM
myhobbyfarm
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 3rd Annual R/C X Games, Minnesota

FHF Racing is hosting the 3rd Annual RC X Games over Labor Day weekend, Fri. Aug. 31st thru Mon. Sept. 3rd. in Cambridge, Minn. at the Isanti County Fairgrounds. It's a funfilled weekend dedicated to everthing R/C! We custom build a MONSTER off road track (150ft X 260ft!) Off Road Classes include; Mod Electric truck, 1/10th scale Gas Truck, Monster Truck, Truggy and 1/8th scale Buggies. Sportsman and Pro classes for all vehicles (except Electric). We run a special Powder Puff class just for the ladies, sponsored by Panther Tires. All Ladies signing up in advance will receive a free set of tires for their vehicle and free T-shirt. We have a mini X off road track with rental Mini Ts available. A rock crawling competition, big air contest, last man standing race, the insane Spud Run and on Monday we run a 3 driver endurance race with a 2 hour Main Event! Last year we introduced a small club of R/C airplanes to the show and the crowd loved it. We have plenty of room to grow at the fairgrounds and I would love to see the Aerial show take off this year! So please contact me if you would be interested in helping to promote planes and Helios at this years X Games. We also have a very large pond at the fairgrounds right next to the Off Road Track and I would like to have a few R/C boat race demos this year as well. There is plenty of camping available with elect and water hookups right at the fairgrounds for $20.00 a night. There is also a hotel located 1 mile from the event. Skinny from Xtreme RC Cars will be here covering the event again this year. Last year we had Anna Curtis from the Inside RC cable TV show, you can check out the show in 4 parts on Utube, just do a search for RC X Games. For more info about this years event, check out our website at www.rcxgames.com

Thanks alot, Mike Fisk (612) 267-1664