R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pantoura, 1/10 Pan Car, 2S LiPo, Brushless, Tips and Tricks.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:44 PM
yyhayyim
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

[QUOTE=THE DARKSIDE;3493711][QUOTE=yyhayyim;3491002]Has anyone tried out converting an 1/10 oval pan car kit, like the KSG pro 3, and make into a road course pan car? It seems they only need a bottom chassis, and rear pod lower plate...I'm sure there'se a few more things. Those kits are so much more up to date than what's available for road course pan cars it might be worth a shot trying to convert them.

That's actually more or less how the I-Force came to being. The kit is a compilation of our Enemy 1/10 oval chassis and 1/12 Mx2 chassis with a couple of unique parts to round out everything. From a company perspective it make sense for me because most of the parts are already stock items from other kits. It also make sense for a racer that may already be running one of these chassis such that the do not have to carry around a boatload of spare parts.

-E
That sounds very good. That's much more user friendly and sounds like a safer investment...what about and I-Force T-bar car?