R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:11 PM
vc05hdt
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by nico75
Hello to everyone !
I'm new on this forum and I can see that the TM G4 car is a famous car there. In France this car is quite unknown and I think the car has a real potential and this is why I decided to take a G4+ (I already own a G4S) to run there. I have just received my car from Asia Racing Team (www.asia-racing-team.com) and they are really profesional. They gave me a lot of tips and they provided me one of the best service. I am now building my car and I will run ASAP. I have seen most of your posts Gansei and as I can see, you are a famous G4 driver (among many other good drivers here !)
I will try my best to make the car even more known by running and running a lot in France and having good results.
Do you have a setup using the front differential ? I would try it...
Best Regards and thanks by advance !

Nico.
If you know Romuald let him drive the car and hopefully this will get him driving a G4S instead of his XRay in France

Gansei has always been 110%
for the Team Magic G4S and is always helpful, never a smartass and thats why everyone loves him on the thread Good Luck with your car Nico and I will also be putting my car on the track in Pro class next round and hopefully not get in ZOOM's and Pattos way . It would be nice for 123 finish G4S. If only my OS Speed would loosen up, ah well another 15 tanks to go.........