R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XRC 1/5 SCALE CARS
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Special_Ed
Tech Adept

Neil, I've been watching "Last Comic Standing" so I've see the ones you kept. And that makes me wonder...when it's summer here, it's winter there; the water in your toilets rotates counter-clockwise when flushed whereas ours rotates clockwise...that all makes me wonder if maybe...just maybe... the standards regarding sheilas are backwards as well LOL...couldn't resist pulling the piss out of you mate (how am I doing?). I'm not much into Nic (though she's not one I'd toss back given the opportunity)...I like mine tall and brunette. Though you wouldn't know it from seeing my wife...brunette she is (and beautiful) but she's just a speck taller than a joey

My wife almost pissed herself when she read the "Black Rap" part. She's always making fun of me because when I was younger I had an afro. Or is that not what you meant?

Seriously...we play hard rock. The band name is Illicit Sects. The band name was my sense of humor coming out in a different manner...say it out loud if you don't get it..."Tonight at the Ogden Theatre, it's Illicit Sects and Free Beer." We just can't find a band named "Free Beer" to play with

Only because you asked about the band, here's a link to our website -> http://www.illicitsects.com. The art was done by our singer and drummer, I am the Flash (yes, it's in Flash) and html guy. Pics and music if you're interested. Thanks for asking...I ordinarily don't subject my mates to this kind of torture

Ta for now mate!
John

Originally Posted by Nova JP
Great sense of humor John, you crack me up mate. Nic and Elle were the ugly ones, that's why they left, you should see the girls that we kept. lol

What type of music does your band play mate, from the photo of you, I'm guessing Black Rap? lol
Holla
Neil