R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Kyosho CRF
Thread: New Kyosho CRF
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 06:12 AM
rmdhawaii
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Nano has had to put up with a lot of my shit - both publicly in the CRF thread and in PMs. I just don't blame all of the problems I had with the engine on the designer without taking some of the responsibility for my inexperience. A guy I'm racing with is still kicking everyone's ass with his bone stock un-upgraded CRF - so WTF does that mean? Each person's experience with the engine will vary based on their own individual skill and experience. Some people thought it was a POS while others won with it and couldn't understand why other were having problems.

Are you happy with my comments now Tom?

I say negative things about products, but perhaps you don't read all of my posts. A lot of what I say is also laced with sarcasm and that's why I'm on quite a number of shit lists. If you asked for a show of hands of whose ass I'm kissing, I believe your count would be zero.

I don't have a sections in my KBs that read "Why this car sucks, so don't buy it" and if you can't figure out why not, then you can go stand over in the corner by stefan and party with him all you want.