R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 Ryper Raceway 2.4 Hour Enduro
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Shadows
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

hey rotorboss.

its all well and good that you are all excited about racing and keen in the sport in general.. but please, take a chill pill.

We all started from somewhere... some of us from nowhere... and learn by asking questions, seeing with our eyes open and listenign with our ears on and off the track. Some can run 5 mins and prove to be the next champion.

Some others can do 5 years and still be nowhere.

Im in no way defending Nexxus, but I dont have to cloud my eyes with profanity and personal attacks on the forums...nor will i stand any threat (real or unreal) about intentionally hacking and smashing trackside.

You will soon learn that some people say things just to seek attention. And some of us do it better than others... but it dosent mean you have to lower yourself to name calling or bitch fighting on a public forum.

If u have an issue, grab a tissue.... or just grab hold of the guy you have an issue with and deal with it in PM or face to face.

Ill be down Sunday. Not racing but helping Kev and whatever / whoever official bits that needs to be done.

Originally Posted by rotorboss
hay nexus why dont you go and well fuck ur self up ya ass you dumb shit

i was just asking a questern and like usuall you go and put ya stoopid head out there

i just went and brought a orion monster stock motor lets see how we go there i hope im on the track when you are coz im gona smash my car rite in to yours

cheers a noob that has only be doing this for 5 min

you should get ya facts rite dick head before posting