R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4 TC Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2001, 04:37 PM
Manticore
Tech Champion

Originally posted by kentech
johnbull: Well the finnish champs were at my home track so i had to do better than usual! I qualified 6th and finished 8th. I was happy with my qual. position as I was the best privateer...but I was a bit unlucky in the finals when I had a mechanical problem in one and a car crashed in front of me and broke my car in another final. The race was in august so long time ago already.

About the oneway...here's the story: We have had quite a few break here so I asked Masami if they had any problems with them breaking over there. He told me they had no problems but he had heard about the same problems from England. He asked us to send some broken ones and we did. This was 4-6 weeks ago and now the new ones are out...great job by Yokomo I would say!

Yeah Montoya and Villeneuve are the only ones in F1 I think Schuey are afraid of fighting for the World Championship with. I read in Autosport that Schuey has not passed JV since that incident at Jerez in '97. Of course he has lapped him but not passed in a racing situation....and there has been a few. Rossi seems more natural than Max and I like Valentino but Max has been my favourite since when I started watching motogp. That was when he was running Aprilia in 250 and was untouchable...93-94 maybe. Max is very complex...kind of like JV...and I like that. If you ever come here remember to tell me!
the reason why masami has had no problem with the 4mm front oneway is that he uses new car and all new parts for every race.