R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 07/07/07-5th Annual Charity Race @HobbyTown Glen Burnie MD
Old 07-08-2007, 07:47 AM
killingtime
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I want to thank everyone who came down to race with us on Saturday. As the population of racers in our hobby dwindles, your support is needed, and appreciated so much more.

I can't say enough about the race announcing. They can have Scotty on the west coast, but we have the beast from the east, Latif Michail!!! This is the only guy I know can call a two car rookie race and make it sound exciting enough to make you come out of your pit. Thanks Latif for making the trip down and calling a long, hot day of racing.

The consession stand, manned by Jim and Linda Dodge was great. The food was great and the prices were too. Thanks for giving up your racing for the day to provide all of us that quick bite between rounds.

Robbie Bobbie, fantastic job across the board. You promoted, obtained give-aways, and kept the program running as smooth as possible. Thank you, I'll be looking forward to next year's event.

Back to the racers. You people are the reason I still race. If it were not for the bench racing, general BS'ing during the races, red cup racing after the mains and the overall comradery, I would have certainly quit a long time ago. So again, Thank you all.