R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BODY WARS!!..The HOT BODIES FOR THE NEW RACING SEASON??
Old 07-01-2007, 04:02 AM
quietstorm76
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sirio2127
Shadow or parma r10. The shadow gives more of every thing without losing stablity at low and high speed's. The shadow is my choice from what ive used not for all tracks but workes very well. It looks wicked to but it shore works well i got more steering and with about the same rear as the parma. One thing i will say don't expect to just drop the body on any ware and hope it works. A friend of mine has done alot of work mounting bodies in 1 to 2mm dirfrences forward and backwards from 0 to 25mm in postion. Its the key to getting what you want or what you have been looking for. All body's will work just some give much difrent efects and current set up may need to be ultered. I went stright from the parma r10 to the shadow with a slight mounting difrence and i got what the parma had and more had to stiffen the car slightly at the front and the rear had a tinny bit more flap. That could of been the track condishions. Regards Jeremy.
Thanks for the info. I'll try a shadow next race.