R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BANZAI Motors
Thread: BANZAI Motors
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 11:17 AM
Johnny_S.
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by downtown
Magic mountain's Parking lot----Over nighter... seat back to full recline......tunes on...----Doors LOCKED!!!===CHEAP AS HECK!!!!

If done correctly, AFTER a night out on the bustling town of Saugus, you will only be sleeping/passed out for an hour or two before you have to get up and go get some blury eyed practice in.
With the music loud enough, no one can hear the tears of a hard day's blowout.

That was our plan for the reedy truck race, but by agreeing to take Kyle Cooney with us his grandma paid for our room for 3 nights, and dinners. It was still tough, damn he can be annoying. He played DDR on his laptop for hours while we tried to sleep.

I pulled an Allen, I took my entire car apart, WD40'd it, and put it back together with some new parts where they were worn. I also organized all of my parts boxes (instead of carrying a bag of parts and two boxes of 20 year car parts) along with my screw box (now I use the whole thing instead of 3 compartments filled to the brim). I got my tires together as well.

Special thank you to Ebi, Fritz and Gerd for giving Joey those tires at the reedy last year. We never really used the tapers and switches (all the rest were used) until now. I went through all the white rimmed tires. There are like 4 pairs of new/few run tapers in there, along with several pairs of new front tapers as well. Plus now I get to use the new tapers that we bought for Joey and I.

Last edited by Johnny_S.; 06-29-2007 at 11:27 AM.