R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!
Old 06-22-2007, 10:28 AM
jo90
Tech Adept

Hey, TiR - Can you locate the 15 emails I sent you at all about your products ?

You changed a Worlds CVD (unbreakable so the site says) because it bent, only for the replacement to bed as well. then the outdrive snapped at the screw thread.

Emailed, then emailed some more, then I even emailed when I thought all hope was lost - which it was.

As such I bought some Schumacher ones which, after about 6 months now need replacing (that ='s something like £5 a month in usage). Yours cost me £30+ in one month because I bought yours, then had to replace them so cost me for 2 lots of drives.

I have never in my time as an RC racer found any shop (bar one which I had a go at, who actually responded to emails mind) that offered such an awful service. I hate having to come on a 'rant' as you put it, but where else will my plight be heard ? And as you can see there are a fair few disgruntled customers on here, and plenty more I know of not on here. I would always reserve my negative judgement for any shop or manufacturer that would reply to me at least to say sorry, but you have ignored my emails, and even if I do call im sure it is written in thin air and my number disolves before the last digit is written.

One thing I will say about Tir though is there sticker sheets work great at catching flies, about as much use as they ever will be.