R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR STOCK motors.... rule changes regarding BRUSHLESS
Old 06-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Orange
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gezer2u
Orange- Are you out of your mind, IFMAR waits for ROAR! Dream on. There are numerous accounts that IFMAR is a head of ROAR. This elitist attitude is what is hurting ROAR. The only reason I'm a ROAR member is because I have to be to race at a particular track. One example is ROAR is setting back and waiting to make a judgment on Brushless and Lipos instead of getting on the stick and making it happen.

I don't care if all the "little" guys go out of business. That is what we call capitalism. Either get with the program of go belly up. They have had their run now it is time for something better. Roar has a record of protecting the manufacturers and not thinking of the racers. That is why we have had the motor of the month.

As for brushless costing too much, you can buy this for $179.95 and have something that you won't need to cut and brush and wear out.
yep, thats me out of my mind, going crazy...

ROAR waiting? LOL... Where have you been? Welcome to 2 days ago when Ryan Maifiled won the first ever electric class using a LiPo at a ROAR nationals.