R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nitro Telemetry - 2 Car Complete Set!!! NIB
Old 06-19-2007, 08:36 AM
DaveH
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'm very sorry bro....

And yes they are very usefull. I went and bought a Sensor, but the steering and trigger just didn't feel like my 3pk which is nice and smooth.

But, I just couldn't justify puttin all the wires in my rig. Just too much to squeeze in with my setup. I've got a lipo and regulator in one side and a flush mounted deans plug and reciever barely fit in the other side.

I use the deans connectors flush mounted in the top of the radio box lid instead of switches so I don't have to open the lid. Its works well. Just cut a hole in the lid big enough to fit the deans. Use some 30min appoxy and glue it in. Solder the battery connection to the deans plug inside the box. Then make a lead from the reciever going outside the box with the other side of the deans to complete the loop. Then you need a charge lead as well.

I would have kept the stuff if I had room for it. I could really use the voltage reg for the lipo and temps are great too because you can set an alarm for head temps which will tell you when you need to pit. I've heard that all engines go up in temps about 10-20* when the tank is under 1/4 tank. The RPM guage is very good for tunning the HSN too. Because then you know when your engine is producing peak rpms.