R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 03:10 PM
MR JOLLY
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

[QUOTE=tir;3408253]
2. Mr Jolly, indeed you did have a problem with the cvds and spool at the TIR meeting. However, the problem was of your own making. You did not tighten the set screw which allowed the pin to come loose resulting in destroying the CVD. We did exchange this for you on the day as I remember, despite it being a your error. Yes, there will always be manufacturing failures but these are very rare and your problem was not one of them.

QUOTE]

Argh there's a slight problem with this statement

1) have not done TiR meeting atall

2)before blaming ME for my bad prep on your product's ,think again

did'nt come down the Thames on a biscuit last week in regards to putting things together

anyway

i had the very very first lot on Ti stuff you done before your place burned down
you have to think back to the very first meeting @ipswich for the STCC in it's very first year ,when you took the set of drive shafts of me

i even forgot about you contacting me (gave up) & brought some nice blues shiny looking worlds for my Yokomo SD ( they were pant's aswell )
so i gave up with that idea & brought Square racing stuff instead ,hell even Tamiya Ti stuff is really really good

anyway the thread has worked for both side's with Darren replying & being constructive & hopefully every one be happy now