R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Chargers and motors for sale
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 03:33 PM
highx
Tech Adept

Default Chargers and motors (lower prices!)

These are some things that I have that I need to
sell to buy other stuff that more suits my needs.
There is nothing wrong with any of these items.
They are all in perfect condition unless
otherwise stated.
First off I have a T35bl for sale. Charger sits in my garage and is only a bench charger. Just like any other T35bl only has deans plugs. Has instructions and extra fuses. Asking $255.o.b.o.
Next off I have a Pitbull charger, also by C.E., for sale. I use this one to repeak my batteries when I get to the track once a week. Has all plugs and cords and is in near perfect condition. Has instructions and box if you would
like it. Asking $90.
Last is a few misc motors. One Trinity Monster Stock that was used about six times. I could never get it to perform as I wanted so it goes. Next is a p2k, was a handout motor and it was used about eight times. Both are in good to great condition and will include springs and nip brushes. Also have ten sets
of mod brushes nip. Would like to sell all for $35. May have other motor stuff that I can include that I do not use.
That is all for sale now the details. The only trades I would consider would be for a LRP Pulsar or a nice 12th scale. Shipping is not included unless otherwise agreed upon. Email with any ?? or offers. You can also post here.
Thanks for looking.
Email: [email protected].

Last edited by highx; 04-17-2003 at 10:16 AM.