R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 05:19 AM
thewholeyearinn
Tech Adept

Can somebody please explain to me what is so hard about 1/8th scale? I hosed mine off (literally), sprayed it with compressed air and raced on sunday, all three qualifiers and the main, darn that took alot of work? (actually I spent all of my rc time this week on building a t4).

Anyway, I have a 1/10th scale truck now as well, but thats right, i jumped it and snapped of an a-arm, those things are rock solid!!!!!!!!!!!

What the h e double hockey sticks are you fussing with ed, light up the engine and run the pi** out of it, is that a complicated equation?

Anyway, I'll look forward to some head to head mod truck action, I've got some work to do to get the truck to hook up this week, you know, fussing with it to make it work.

Ed - are you running a 5.5 novak? if so, what pinion gear are you running? what is your procedure for setting your diff, i think mine is too tight, so i lightened it up until the slipper just slips before the diff?? I forget how i used to do that. how bout battery position, i ran it stock, toward the front, but I'm cosidering moving it one foam thing back, to get more rear traction and tone down the oversteer?? is the t4 heavy duty servo saver necessary? what drilled pistons are you running in the rear of your t4, #2 drilled down to a #1?