Thread: Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 07:42 PM
fastharry™
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mike D
Burch's car and driving was unreal all weekend. The video does not do it justice. It wasn't just his car though... everybody I talked to was very happy with their NT1 at the Capitol Classic.

This race was the first time my NT1 hit the track. I couldn't ask for a better car to drive and work on all weekend. The only option parts I used were front universals and gears. In fact, there were very few option parts on any of the team driver's cars this weekend. The car runs great almost box stock.

I stayed on top of the car through practice and the qualifiers to make sure it was running in top condition. I got rushed during the mains and had very little time to work on the car. I made no repairs or adjustments after running the 20 minute C-main and the 30 minute B-main. In fact, I still didn't have any issues with the car after the 45 minute A-main. I haven't done much racing lately but I was impressed with the way the NT1 ran for 1 hour and 50 minutes (warm-ups included) with virtually no maintenance. Unfortunately I still had to clean 2 hours of grime off the car after the mains.

in all honesty,I would contact HUDY on that....there have been reports of that multi engine mount transmitting vibration to the motor causing premature framastat bearing failure,which is causing the oil leak which is attracting the grime..