R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Oversteering... why? How to control that
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 06:55 PM
esham
Tech Elite

VenomWorldOrder,
Actually I did suspect it is about tyre too .. And I did ask the guy that run faster on the track and 1 used foam type ( Out of case ) and another person use the same tyre 40R Sorex tyre. So yesterday i reduce the toe out in front to 0° - result still the same oversteer in entering a corner! And I don't want to accept V1RR have something to do with this...No..please! Again once I read again your statement I start thinking...thinking... what exactly dirfferent on my tyre..?? Pop...up.. I did tape my middle of my rim with doubleside tape! Why? Emmm.. my LHS guy did teach me that because he said that will make the tyre shape more round curve in the middle. maybe...maybe...this fool me which make the tyre harder from it own charateristic. I will change it and test and let you all know. Yes you right that my front tyre grip and back tyre slide!

BTW Glad to know the other check base caster, toeing etc too because this will be develope the sequence on what item to check first! The true is I check the basis setup to be correct as standard first.( Toeing front and rear, suspension front harder that rear.. not the caster yet..) Then after I adjust the front toe to 0° still - problem now then I suspect something wrong on my tyre. I will change that damn tyre!!

Maybe I need to improve my flowchart by sequence checking than..