R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 09:49 AM
corallyman
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dasupacat1
That's just you. What about those who do? Regular kit + new chassis + new top deck=? Racing is never cheap my freind no matter how you look at it.
I gladly paid extra for my Type-R so I can race on ANY type surface without needing new chassis/decks. It would be nice to see kits out there that can do this.
Re-read my post my friend, I said that I do race asphalt in the summer, and carpet in the winter, so this does affect me. I have my TC5 arriving possibly on Monday and I could not be happier with my decision. The TC5 is a great deal, even with the ITF package and the spool that I will be picking up. First off these items will only make the performance better, they would not be needed for everyone, there are several people here saying that they like their cars performance without the ITF stuff yet. Oh and by the way buying the ITF chassis and topdeck from Horizon will cost about what Xray's chassis alone cost. Do you want to compare price on the arms, if we were in a crash together and we both broke a front arm, you would be buying a single arm that costs about 11.00. I would be buying 2 arms that cost a total of 4.95 from stormer, oh the silence.

One final thing, why did you feel the need to come here in the first place, you brought nothing with you. I hope Losi comes out with a asphalt upgrade kit for their car, if they do expect to hear about it.

Your Friend,
Steve