R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray NT1
Thread: Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Nitrogasm
Tech Initiate

i never said that you have to have all those parts to race , my comparison is what you get in the box from the various makers for the price .

i understand your defending the company that gives you free stuff to use as a team driver/employee , i would never expect a team driver to call it like it really is , but my point escaped or flew over your point of reasoning .

back to the gripe at hand is that xray should state what you get clearly in their marketing of products and not cloak the true underlying costs of the car behind fancy wordsmithing.

put yourself in the consumers shoes for a moment and try to imagine buying something that in the marketing text states "drives" and "set" and be excited for the product to improve your car's reliability only to find out after the fact that your only getting one piece for a price that is on par of being double of everything else on the market , i have pruchased mugen cvd's at 33 dollars for the pair so why in my experience should i just know that xray's verbage of set means 1 unit . what good does a single cvd do anyone other than having it as a spare.
it's as simple as wording , saying what you get is a single cvd for 32.95

i believe if they were to state only one cvd for that price they would sell fewer

after buying the set or single cvd's the consumer is now almost trapped into spending more money to complete the set opps there is that set word again . funny how set means more than one ehhh

im done on this , i know whats right and whats not