R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho diff clay
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Ashley Cobb
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stevenc
thanks ashley , though it doesnt look like it will work ..plus mate its a mugen part i cant put a mugen part in my kyosho that would be like having sex with a playboy playmate and using a condom..you just wouldnt do it would you . I think I found out why it was stripping the block though. I am a dickhead have you pulled one of those front diffs apart on the 05t. Well I realised it was stripping the right side all the time and noticed the washer/shim under the pin was concaved and started to wear out diff cover plate. You know there is an oring under the shim that seals the outdrive..well for some reason I have left this oring out, and there is no support there for the shim so with all the forces of my excellent kickarse driving skills created to much freeplay and so the pin was not engaging all the way in the block making it strip it....I will double check the diff I have in there now before next meeting and then see how it goes.
Hopefully see you at brendale friday week. You going to be ready with yoru MTX4.
I don't know if I will be ready... the car is mostly assembled, but I'm still looking for a header/pipe combo to get... (I am still a newb... I don't know what will fit!)

I have a complete kyosho oneway you can have if it helps any...

I forgot to post it with the rest of the stuff no good to me now...