R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Kodak Hodak
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
well with all the talk i have seen from you recently, i honestly thaught you had been racing the car, or at least owned one. i think the best way to base an informed opinion of the car is to actually own one, and try the things that have been suggested on this forum, after running the car stock. i think most issues have come from the owners of the cars (me included) through either lack of experience and lack of maintanence and or repairs. some things 2 or 3 mins before a final tend to slip the mind, and are over looked. i have raced this car for a while now , and honestly can say apart from the ED front lay shaft, nothing on this car has broken during racing or testing. i have replaced parts soley on them being worn out. my spur gear issues have been sorted , by using the servo mount screws as suggested by some. filling of parts was done for precaution, and now TM has a nylon speedshot top brace. as for setups, once the siffer and heavier or lighter parts are on the car , the characteristics do change, as they would on every car. i have never glued the bladders in the shocks, and never had one leak. again i think more for precaution. Most people share their info on here, and for the better of the experience for others, and things for others to try.
If one was to buy a G4S at the moment, most are offereing the ED as no added cost. im sure this will be the better way to experience this car, before the + comes out. as all G4S cars can be converted to a plus i see no negatives about that just all ++ .
yeah buy it , thrash it, have fun, and enjoy the hope ups - every car always requires hopups, and most of all if you can drive, then any car id say is competitive....

i see alot of lads change car to car and find makes no differant to there driving or times, and with more track tiime based in one car you can fine tune the car to ur driving style

its pretty much like a normal race car, they might be all the same models but youll always have one driver with a better setup to suit his driving...!

i am sure you will enjoy either G4S or G4+ - one just has improved on product parts , the next part would be Engine, Exhaust, Radio, and tires with car knowledge setup!

thats is all