R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - KO PROPO Esprit 3 Universe
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Alfie
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

After going through the radio, manual and functions, I find that this radio isn't something worth a change, especially when I am already using a Vantage Esprit 2.

All the functions on this Universe is the same, except for the Ultra High Response module and receiver (equivalent to Helios, Limited Edition), the 2 moveable sticks' angers, and the freedom to install the Spektrum System onto the transmitter. Coolest feature in the Universe is that your can customise your buzzer's melody for different function. It is made in Japan.

For a radio at US$320, it's not exactly value for money.

For "budget-conscious" users who are looking forward to buy this radio, do more research on it. Before you decided to put the money down, make sure you don't change your radio within the next 7 to 10 years.

At least that is my personal point of view. My Vantage is not broken at all. In fact, I have just changed the AA cells to NiMH cells recently. Everything on my Vantage is still working and excellent condition. There are a couple of damage button tabs, but that's just superficial. The only problem is that I cannot use a Spektrum on my Vantage transmitter.

Alfie