R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 08:30 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Well the Full Throttle race is in the books. 19T was pretty wild. Qualified 3rd in the A with help of Mike Sr. and the killer Express KD 19T missle he gave me for the 3rd heat and main. Too bad the main didn't go smoothly for me as after the 2nd lap and in 2nd place I had some arrows looking ofr targets (too bad I was the target). Didn't bring home the finish I would of liked after my qualifying efforts.

My Express powered MI3 was dialed all day from the first pack on and got better thruout the day. Can't say enough good things about my sponsors products. They worked fantastic like they do time and time again. Couldn't have any better support. Well unless Schreff or Fairtrace would of piloted my car for me in the main.

Mike Sr. was BQ and was fast all day. Little luck in the 3rd round he was in the A main. One wreck in the last minute that he couldn't avoid cost him making the show. Not much he could do to miss it as it happened too close to miss. His Express power was also excellent all weekend as well.

Klings Express powered MI3 was dialed in 2 of 3 rounds and would of likely done better if his main pack didn't get the powered killed to it at least 1/2 dozen times. But he represented well.