R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - "TEXAS BIGGIE" 2007- 30 Years!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 06:02 PM
griz11
Tech Addict

Default Masters was the 3rd one

I know one of the drivers in the Masters being a old guy myself. That was the 3rd one I taped. The two before that one are the ones I'm not sure about. I think its the b-main expert and a-main spec. But since it takes close to 2 hours to encode one of these things I want to make sure before starting to edit them tonight. I can always do the 10th Masters instead. Sure wish that Expert 8th would have run. Or I would have known it wasn't going to run so I wouldn't have rested during the Masters 10th and got more footage of that one. No biggie I still have quite a bit. Next time I'm bringing my powered wheelchair. With the paved area all around the track I can get around easy and not have to take any breaks. I'll have a lot better set-up for next time. 3 cameras and a glidepod will make much better quality video. Wanted to have it in time for the biggie just couldn't raise the cash in time. I had a 5 camera set-up with a DVR but the weather put a stop to any attempt at trying that set-up out. And the cables would have been a problem I think. Oh well by the time the Biggie rolls around next year I'll have all this figured out.

Griz