R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Batteries, Power Supply, Chargers and much more!!!
Old 05-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Johnathan
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Arrow Batteries, Power Supply, Chargers and much more!!!

Hello all. I need to GET RID OF all of these things. I have too many things, so i am letting go of irrelivant things. all of this things are used, unless i say they are new. they all work, unless i say it doesnt. i do not abuse my things, i always respect my possetions.

MAKE AN OFFER ON ANYTHING

THE main things i am trying to rid myself of, ARE:

- Paranha charger - charges 6-7 cell nicd/mh packs at 4.5A, uses DC ONLY. it works, and would be great for a parking lot basher.

- Quick field charger II - Got it from a friend, and tested it. the charger powers up, but i couldnt get the 1st charger to charge anyhting, the 2nd charger works just fine though. maybe it's just a loose wire.

- 3300 mah 6cell packs - the 3300's are in decent (performance) shape. they are ugly, and look like $H!t, but they have great #'s, especially the yokomo.

>Yokomo pack: PV > 9.2 ish V.
MAH > 3400

>Orion pack: PV > 9V.
MAH > 3200

>SMC pack: PV> 9.1V.
MAH > 3300.

- Computer fans - these fans can have wires put on, and conector soldered, and be used to cooll things off. plug them into your 12v PS, and they can cool chargers, batteries, and even YOU!

- 25AMP discharger - this has a deans plug, and uses resistors mounted to a heat sink. you can dip the heat sink into a pool of ice water to keep things cool. it works pretty well. just keep an eye on the voltage.

Everythin else: pm me with any Q's. there are too many things for me to list entirely in detail. for example, if you are interested in the shock oils, pm me and i can tell you the weights.

AGAIN, MAKE OFFERS ON ANYTHING!!!

thankyou for looking!!! i am interested in trades of all sorts, esecially for electric stuff. lmk what you have!!!

Pictures will be posted soon after i post this thread. look carefully, please.

Last edited by Johnathan; 05-28-2007 at 08:02 AM.