R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New On-Road Electric Track In The UK (YSCC)
Old 05-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Jammy_J
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default New On-Road Electric Track In The UK (YSCC)

Hi Guys,

Just thought i would mention about a new track thats been built in the UK. Finchwood raceway has just been built at Yateley School Car Club based in the south-east of England. I dont know if many people from the UK use this forum but if anyone is visting the UK make sure you come and visit.

The club has been running for over 10 years now and has up untill now been using a school playground. we now have a track with a Silky smooth tarmac surface built on strong foundations. Unwanted bumps - What bumps? Finchwood raceway was built to follow the natural contours of the land. Creating a truly 3D experience! Off camber corners, down hill chicanes, real excitement. The club has a high tech electronic gate system making it easy and secure to practise. Hot food and cold drinks are also served on race days.

I have attached a picture of the track. all feedback welcome and if anyone is interested please get in touch or check out www.y-s-c-c.co.uk

Thanks

Jason
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	new_track_4.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	233638